Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Advice for Christian Living


August 10, 2019
Text: Philippians 4:8-13
Title: Advice for Christian Living

God is always with the people who are doing things that please Him. (v9)
Principle: God is the source of strength to stand in whatever situation (v13)
Command
  • Practice what have learned from the Godly leaders (v9)
  • Dwell on the things that is good and pleasing to God (v8)

Reflection
  • I have to dwell on the things that please my God and not to the things that lead me to sin against Him.
  • I have to practice what I have learned from godly people who are following God and live for God alone.
  • I have to stand in every situation of my life knowing that God is my strength
  • I have to learn to be content

Observations
     - The word "do" in 4:13 is "ischuow" not "didomi"
     - God of peace (4:9) and Peace of God (4:7)

No comments:

Post a Comment