Wednesday, August 14, 2019

The Peace Offering


August 14, 2019
Text: Leviticus 3:1-17 
Title: The Fellowship Offering

God shows His goodness to His People
Principles: Worship and Thanksgiving is given to God for His goodness
Command: Worship and give thanks to God for His goodness

    Fat portion represent the greater portion from the blessings from God.
    It represents that there is a portion in us that is to be given to God (Worship and Thanksgiving)

Reflection:
  • God has shown me His goodness and it is a must for me to worship and give thanks for He is good.
  • In many ways God shows His goodness to me, but in many times I take His goodness for granted
  • I have to know the proper way to worship and to thank Him

Observations
  • Avoidance of eating any fat or any blood (v17)
  • Fat portion will be offer as food by fire to the Lord


Peace Offering is a voluntary offering for the goodness that is received from God

No comments:

Post a Comment